Dr. Woodward is a member of the second largest Chiropractic family in the country
Dr. Woodward and Dr. Goetz have likely helped someone like you return to a healthier life, free from back pain and other injuries. Whether you are a professional athlete, weekend warrior, senior citizen, child, or expecting, the Doctors can customize a treatment plan to help get you back to your busy life as soon as possible.
Dr. Woodward is the Team Chiropractor for the University of Iowa wrestling team
He has treated Olympic athletes, World champions, and NCAA champions. He has also treated numerous other professional and collegiate athletes. However, the majority of Dr. Woodward's patients are every day people who are experiencing pain as a result of their daily activities, also referred to as life.
More reasons to choose Integrated Muscle and Spine
- At Integrated Muscle and Spine, we treat a wide range of ailments such as Low Back Pain, Mid Back Pain, Neck Pain, Sciatica, Disc injuries, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Shoulder Pain, Rotator Cuff Injuries, Knee Pain, TMJ, Migraines, Headaches, Sprains/Strains, Tennis Elbow, Golfers elbow, sprained ankles, Foot pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Wrist/Hand Pain, Rib Pain, Fibromyalgia, Upper and Lower Cross Syndromes, and many other conditions. We also perform DOT physicals
- Active Release Technique (ART) addresses scar tissue, nerve entrapments, and other soft tissue ailments. It is a preferred treatment choice for many professional sports teams. It is also very effective for overuse injuries that affect almost everyone.
- No pressure treatment plans. Our goal is to get you back to your active lifestyle as fast as possible.
- Dr. Woodward graduated Magna Cum Laude from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Ia. His post-graduate certifications include:
- full body Active Release Technique (ART)
- Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner (CCEP)
Unlike conventional medicine, which focuses on attempting to treat disease once it occurs, Integrated Muscle & Spine emphasizes improving your health in an effort to reduce the risk of pain and illness in the first place. Most people would rather be healthy and avoid illness, if they could. This is one of the main reasons for the big surge in the popularity of our wellness center.
For some, Integrated Muscle & Spine will take them back to a place that is cozy and familiar, offering a rediscovery of health and wellness that had been previously known but long lost. For others, the journey may offer a new center, one never before experienced.
People are recognizing the benefit of seeking an alternative to traditional medicine; one that will help them achieve and maintain optimal health. Please take the time to meet the doctor, team, and our wellness network dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives. To fully understand the nature of your health we recommend you join our free website membership program. As a patient at Integrated Muscle & Spine we will personally tailor a wellness program specifically targeted to your wellness needs using the least invasive yet highly-effective techniques and services.